Sitemap for Instagram infinite scrolling?

Apologies as I am a complete newbie to this.

But, does anyone have a sitemap that can infinitely scroll Instagram's desktop page?

Here is an Instagram example page I'd like to scroll. I'd also like webscraper to click on each post and extract the name, bio, url link, and number of followers of that page.

Url example: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/laeventplanner/

Sitemap: Please help me create one :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for your help!

Try the sitemap below which will get you about 100 lines. I've limited the scroller to make it stop at row 30 (each row has 3 photos); you can increase the lines by changing the last number in the scroller element:
div:nth-of-type(-n+30)

But don't set too high a number. I recommend max of 1000-1500. I used Page load delay: 5500

Sitemap:
{"_id":"forum-instagram-march","startUrl":["https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/laeventplanner/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Limited Scroller","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"main > article > div:nth-of-type(2) > div[style^='flex-direction'] > div:nth-of-type(-n+30)","multiple":true,"delay":"1600"},{"id":"Click links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"main > article > div:nth-of-type(2) > div[style^='flex-direction'] > div a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name n Link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Click links"],"selector":"header > div[role='button'] ~ div a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Follwers","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Name n Link"],"selector":"ul > li > a:contains('follower')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Category","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Name n Link"],"selector":"div > a[href*='categories']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Full name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Name n Link"],"selector":"ul ~ div > h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Profile","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Name n Link"],"selector":"ul ~ div br ~ span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I really appreciate you putting together a site map!! However, when I scrape on Instagram's desktop site, it seems to only get about 30 profiles, even when I change (-n+30) to a slightly higher number. Any tips, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Thanks again!