Sitemap Code Used to Work Well Suddenly Get Crashed

Hi there,

I am having a problem with scrapping the data related to the product with the following site. The sitemap code used to work very well suddenly it has started to get crashed recently after just a few seconds without returning any data. I still could not figure out the reason.

Please help. Thanks alot.

Url: Mua Tủ Lạnh Samsung Chính Hãng, Giá Rẻ 13/12/2023, Trả Góp 0%

Sitemap:
{"_id":"NK_REF_Samsung","startUrl":["Page not found - 404 .product-title a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Product_Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product_Link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Product_SO_Price_1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product_Link"],"regex":"","selector":".cm-disable-empty-files span.nk-price-final","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Product_SO_Price_2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product_Link"],"regex":"","selector":".cm-disable-empty-files p.nk-shock-price","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi, please post the sitemap as Preformatted text, otherwise the json code is not valid.

code

Dear @JanAp ,

I'd like to update the json code as your guidance. Please kindly support, thank you!

{"_id":"NK_REF_Samsung","startUrl":["https://www.nguyenkim.com/tu-lanh-samsung/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Product_Link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".product-render .product-title a","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"}]}

Hi, your sitemap only seems to have a link selector, which works fine. What data are you trying to scrape?