Sitemap closes after scraping first page

I thought I had pagination setup properly but my sitemap closes after the first. What am I doing wrong?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"servicefusionjobs","startUrl":["https://admin.servicefusion.com/jobs"],"selectors":[{"id":"click","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"a#oj-PAID-main-jobStat-job","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":false,"selector":"a#oj-PAID-main-jobStat-job"},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","type":"SelectorPagination","selector":"li.next:nth-of-type(8) a"},{"id":"row","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":".table-striped tbody:nth-of-type(1) tr:nth-of-type(n)","multiple":true},{"id":"job-number","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td > a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"zone","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"i.zone-icon","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"style"}]}

there is a login required....

Yes, I know. I'm sorry, I don't have a way to set up a test account to give access. I have included screenshots fo the element and the code associated with the pagination buttons:

Pagination should be set as: li.next a:contains("Next")
But I think it willn't work correctly... As far as this link is not an ordinary link with next page URL, there should be applied ElementClick for next page... Have a try...