Site with Multiple levels Causing Issues

I have a site with different length sub menu structures and multiple pages. I can handle the multiple pages for one level but cannot get the next level to work and not sure why

I am using this sitemap. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

{"_id":"selcobw","startUrl":["https://www.selcobw.com/products"],"selectors":[{"id":"item code","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":".product-summary p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"short desc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.price-box span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"£[\d\.\,]{1,12}\b","delay":0},{"id":"product","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Sub-menu-2","Pagination","sub-menu 3"],"selector":".title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"long description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.cms.active","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":".gallery-image img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Sub-menu-2","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["sub-menu-1"],"selector":".layer-nav a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"sub-menu-1","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".layer-nav a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Sub-menu-2","Pagination","sub-menu 3"],"selector":".toolbar--paging li:nth-of-type(n+1) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"sub-menu 3","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Sub-menu-2"],"selector":".title a","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

There are two selectors, product and sub-menu 3, which are using the same element. That'll create issues.

If you change the element for sub-menu 3 to .layer-nav a (same as the one used for sub-menu 2), that should fix it.