Shop Image doesnt scraped

i want to scrape the image of the articles. but it doesnt work.....

Blockquote
{"_id":"aniforte_1","startUrl":["https://www.aniforte.de"],"selectors":[{"id":"titel","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product--title","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"preis_vk","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.price--content","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"artikelnummer","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.entry--content","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"beschreibung","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.product--description","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"zusammensetzung1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"analytik1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuetterungsempfehlung","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuetterungshinweis","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(n+4)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link1","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul.ul-level-0 li:nth-of-type(14) a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":"0"},{"id":"produktuebersicht","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.product--overlay","parentSelectors":["link1"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"bild popup","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"div.image--box:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bild1","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div.image--box:nth-of-type(1) img.image--element","parentSelectors":["bild popup"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

i need help to scrape the image(s) ..... please :slight_smile:

hello

it seems that with this site it's not possible

You can get the image from span attribute. Here is the fixed sitemap:

{"_id":"aniforte_1","startUrl":["https://www.aniforte.de2"],"selectors":[{"id":"titel","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product--title","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"preis_vk","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.price--content","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"artikelnummer","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.entry--content","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"beschreibung","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.product--description","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"zusammensetzung1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"analytik1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuetterungsempfehlung","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuetterungshinweis","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.offcanvas--content p:nth-of-type(n+4)","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link1","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul.ul-level-0 li:nth-of-type(14) a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":"0"},{"id":"produktuebersicht","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.product--overlay","parentSelectors":["link1"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"bild1","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"span.image--element","parentSelectors":["produktuebersicht"],"multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"data-img-large","delay":0}]}

1 Like

@KristapsWS
perfekt :slight_smile: thanks :slight_smile:

I have another problem with this site :wink:

I want to scrape the other variants of the product. Using the "Inhalt" Box.

I have tried link or element but nothing work.....

@KristapsWS

Is it possibel to scrape all the other images (not thumbs) of the products in the same Row (CSV)?

another question:

how can i scrape the other Variants of "Inhalt" (1 kg, 500g, 2kg) ?
see this page

does anyone have a idea to scrape the ajax variants?

can you help me with the other Variants ... ?