Selector - field problem

Hi,

I have a problem with selecting one field (email) which looks like:
a[data-dtldatac='a,14,1,0,10,4838,;'] or
a[data-dtldatac='a,14,1,0,10,4859,;'] or
a[data-dtldatac='a,14,1,0,10,4696,;'] etc.
It is unique (at least 4 last numbers, maybe more) and I really need to replace this "xxxx" or "'a,14,1,0,10,4838,;'" with something like "", %, or ...? I don't know.
Or maybe another way?
Any ideas, suggestions, please?

Regards,

Url: Zakład Mechaniki Precyzyjnej i Uslug Technicznych S.C. Nysa: ul. Krawiecka 24d, ul.Iwaszkiewicza 12, 48-303 Nysa, oferta firmy - Automatyka.pl

Sitemap:
{"_id":"automatyka","startUrl":["https://www.automatyka.pl/firmy"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"div.sort:nth-of-type(1) a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"company-link","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".desc h2 a","multiple":false},{"id":"company-name","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-description","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.firmDescription","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-offer","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".box-medium div.boxContent","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-logo","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.col","multiple":false},{"id":"company-nip","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"dt:contains('NIP:') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-address","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".boxContent dd:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-phone1","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(1) a.shownNumber","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-phone2","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-email","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"dd:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-www","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"dd:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"company-update","parentSelectors":["company-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"small","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"element-card","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.iBox:nth-of-type(n+2) div.clearfix","multiple":true}]}

@radek Hello, where exactly this data can be located? After testing this for one of the URLs, it was not entirely clear what you are referring to.

Hi,

This is an email field I underlined on the screenshot, have a look, please.

@radek Hi, to extract the e-mail you can use the following 'Element attribute" selector: dd:contains("E-mail") a[href*="mail"] with an 'Attribute name' - href.

To match the last 4 digit number you can use the following 'Replace text' parser(regex checked): \b\d{4}\b

Learn more:

Hi viesturs,

Thank you so much for your help, it works now :slight_smile:

Best,
Radek