This one has got me stumped; I can't figure out which selector will make the scroller work. Perhaps a more experienced user can help you.
Anyway, If this is just a one-off or small scrape, perhaps you can use the "manual scroll" method as a temporary workaround. Basically, you start the scrape with a very long delay, and you manually scroll the page yourself, with the mouse or the PageDn key.
Using this method, I was able to get all 161 lines with your code.
If you want to try this method, here is how to get the best results:
- Remove the scroller part from your code. You won't need it for now because YOU will be doing the scrolling.
- Zoom out your browser view to the smallest possible (press ctrl-minus or use Settings -> Zoom). This will force the server to load more lines into your browser.
- Maximise the height of your browser window, Same reason as No. 2,
- Set Page load delay to a sufficiently long period, about 15-20 secs (15000-20000)
- Click Start Scraping and wait for page to load (but not too long).
- Start scrolling the page with the mouse or the PageDn key. You will need to finish all scrolling before the Page load delay period 'cos WS will just scrape whatever has been loaded up till then.