Scrolling a dynamic scrolling DIV

I have a page that contains a scrolling DIV tag, which loads more content dynamically as you scroll down. It looks like the element scroll down selector only scrolls the whole page and not the element. I tried to add a step to select the element before using the element scroll down selector, but that didn't work. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Hello
what is the web site

It's a private website that requires a login, so unfortunatly I can't post it here.

But here is the basic overview. It's a div with a table in it. As you scroll the div it loads more rows into the table. I can't get Web Scraper to scroll that DIV tag, it scrolls the page.

<div style="overflow: auto; height: 400px; width: 100%;">
<table>
<tr><td><a href=loadclient.php?id=1234>Joe</a></td></tr>
<tr><td><a href=loadclient.php?id=1235>Dan</a></td></tr>
[ Dynamically Loaded Rows ]
</table>
</div>

Thanks

Sorry I can't help you

Hi,

I have the same problem on this website : https://www.breguet.com/fr/trouver-une-montre

The next elements are dynamically loaded but the Element Click selector doesn't seem to trigger them.

Here is my code :

{"_id":"ab-breguet","startUrl":["https://www.breguet.com/fr/trouver-une-montre"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["click_n"],"selector":"a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"menu","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.accordion-spec","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"h3:contains('Spécifications techniques')","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"movement","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"label:contains('Remontage') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"power_res","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Réserve de marche (heures)') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mat","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Métal') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"back","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Fond saphir') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"shape","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Forme du boîtier') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"case_size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Largeur du boîtier (mm)') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"thickness","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Épaisseur du boîtier (mm)') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"water_res","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":"label:contains('Étanchéité (m)') + span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"img.preview-zoom","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"ref","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"menu_price","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.accordion-spec","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"h3.title-price","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"show_priceb","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.content-price","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button.show-price-button","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"span.timepiece-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"click_n","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".watches li","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"a.move-next","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"test_scroll","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["menu"],"selector":".watches li","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"a.move-next","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

@chefas would you have any idea how to solve this ?

Thanks for your help