Scroll Down + Load more combined

Hi :slight_smile:

I have just started using this wonderful tool, unfortunately I am facing some problems combining scroll down and load more. I have already tried to figure out what I am doing wrong, however the only thing that works is scrolling down till the end of the page is reached and that's it. I am quite confident that you guys are able to help me. Let me know if further information is needed. Thanks a lot in advance!

Thanks a lot!

About the Project: I would like to extract reviews from the Google Play Store for specific Apps
e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&showAllReviews=true

Sitemap:
{"_id":"app_reviews","startUrl":["https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&showAllReviews=true"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.d15Mdf","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"4000","clickElementSelector":"span.RveJvd.snByac","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"text","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.UD7Dzf","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.xKpxId span.p2TkOb","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"likes","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.YCMBp div > span","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating","type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.pf5lIe","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"username","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.xKpxId span.X43Kjb","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scroll","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.Ir7OJc span.RveJvd","parentSelectors":["scroll"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"div.d15Mdf","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"400"}]}