Scrapping Help!

I want to scrape the following website

https://www.embibe.com/engineering/practice/solve/gujcet/physics/electricity-and-magnetism/current-electricity/session

It has questions but solution appears after choose any of the random option, hit submit and then view solution. I want separate columns for Question, Option A, Option B, Option C, Option D and Solution. I tried to scrape using the following site map, but i am able to scrape question and options but solution does not appear. However I can see solution scrapped in Data Preview

{"_id":"embibefeeder","startUrl":["https://www.embibe.com/engineering/practice/solve/gujcet/chemistry/organic-chemistry/alcohols-and-ethers/session?auth_token=jMfjDOH0A7tdpQftzY-ntg&blank=true&client_id=bcneST5waq3Qick72jieog&config=&expiry=1524341486&uid=100490595216877005330#"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"ng-view.ng-scope","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"fakeclick","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"li.phoenix-question__choice.ng-touched","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"cubmitclick","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"button.btn.submit-practice-btn","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"question","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.phoenix-question__text","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option A","type":"SelectorText","selector":"ul.phoenix-question__choices","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"solclick","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"button.btn.view-solution-practice-btn","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"solution","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.question-modal__explanation","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"close","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-xs-4 button.modal__close-btn","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"next","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"button.btn.next-question-practice-btn","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Anyone could help on this?