Scraping when quantity input required

Hi there,

I'm trying to extract the price per carton and lead time from this site's product pages. However, it doesn't load this information until the customer enters the quantity in the field. How can I have the webscraper enter in a quantity of "1" in the field and then scrape the info when it re-loads?

Here is a view of how the page loads:

Here is a view of the information I'm trying to extract:

Here is my site map thus far:
{"_id":"bedrosians-decorative-tile","startUrl":["Decorative Tiles | Bedrosians Tile & Stone a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"prod name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.product-page-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Sku","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":".product-page-header__heading div div.ng-binding","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price p sq ft","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.product-page-price","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Color","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.product-page-body","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"prod description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"p.product-page-paragraph","type":"SelectorText"}]}

TIA!

@mbnewbie Hi, unfortunately, Web Scraper does not have any selectors with functionality for filling text inputs or forms.