Scraping table's pop-up text via pointing to an image

Hello, I wish you are well and having a great time.

I am a scraper newbie, have gone through tutorials, and am scraping data that I want from 2 tables.
What I need to do next is to add pop-up windows text to my scraping.

Steps:

I can get to the table and scrape all rows fine.
I am failing to get the annotations and the associated window pop-up
I have tried Link, Popup Link, Element, Element Link, and failing :/.

What am I not getting or doing?

My Sitemap:

{"_id":"test-popups","startUrl":["https://genie.cbioportal.org/patient?studyId=brca_akt1_genie_2019&sampleId=GENIE-DFCI-002319-4045"],"selectors":[{"id":"Mutations-table","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[data-test='patientview-mutation-table'] table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"Gene","name":"Gene","extract":true},{"header":"Protein Change","name":"Protein Change","extract":true},{"header":"Annotation","name":"Annotation","extract":true},{"header":"Mutation Type","name":"Mutation Type","extract":true},{"header":"Allele Freq","name":"Allele Freq","extract":true},{"header":"Cohort","name":"Cohort","extract":true},{"header":"COSMIC","name":"COSMIC","extract":true}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tr.clickable","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr"},{"id":"annotation-element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["annotation-element"],"selector":"i.annotation-icon","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Thank you for your time and care in advance,
e.

Unfortunately, those are mouseover (hover) events, which WS does not support. I don't know how to scrape these either.