Scraping pappers

Hello !

I'm trying to scrap Pappers, I have a sitemap that works, but I have a problem, it does not scrap all the results. For example I have 400 results on Pappers and web scraper will only scrap 170 results.

Do you know why it would do that ?

It is not the first time I encouter that issue. I can't rememeber with what website it occured but I know it already happend.

Thank you in advence for your answers !

Here is my sitemap :

{"_id":"Pappers-Supermarches-Normandie","startUrl":["https://www.pappers.fr/recherche?en_activite=true&ciblerActivitePrincipale=true&region=28&activite=47.11D&effectifs_min=20&effectifs_max=500000"],"selectors":[{"id":"Base","parentSelectors":["_root","Pages"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".nom-entreprise a","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Groupe","parentSelectors":["Base"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"small","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Adresse","parentSelectors":["Base"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Adresse :') td","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Code NAF","parentSelectors":["Base"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Code NAF ou APE :') td > span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Effectif","parentSelectors":["Base"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Effectif :') td","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Dirigeant","parentSelectors":["Base"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".nom a","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Vrai dirigeant","parentSelectors":["Dirigeant"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".nom span a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Pages","parentSelectors":["_root","Pages"],"paginationType":"clickMore","selector":"a.pagination.pagination-image-right","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}