Scraping pages from Amazon

Hello, I am scraping pages from Amazon but I cannot understand how I scrape when a product has several variants, such as colors, size or other designs, and therefore it becomes another product. On the other hand, I am also unable to copy the types of sizes and their respective value. I appreciate your help. The code is

{"_id":"chaquetas_dama","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A7141123011%2Cn%3A7147440011%2Cn%3A1040660%2Cn%3A1044646&page=[1-400]3&language=es&qid=1594963960&ref=lp_1044646_pg_3"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".a-size-mini a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Nombre2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"span#productTitle","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"precio2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"span.priceBlockBuyingPriceString","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"costo_envio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".a-column.a-span12 .a-color-base > b","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tamano","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".aui-variation span.a-dropdown-prompt","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"descripcion_corta","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".a-spacing-mini span.a-list-item","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"descrip_larga","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div#productDescription","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"imagenes","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"li.image div.imgTagWrapper","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"li.a-spacing-small","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"precio3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"span#price_inside_buybox","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Imagen","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["imagenes"],"selector":"img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Color principal","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"#variation_color_name div.a-row","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Marca","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"a#bylineInfo","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"envio2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"span#price-shipping-message","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"info_adi","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"tr.a-spacing-small","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"peso","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(3) td.a-size-base","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"peso2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"tr:contains('Peso del producto') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fabricante","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"tr:contains('Fabricante') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

additionally, the field where I read the short description, special characters appear to me, which the publication does not have. how can I correct them. Thank you
thanks