Scraping multiple images in one row - Does not work with grouped

Hello,
my Sitemap works but it has one feature left: scraping all images. When I scrape the images I see multiple results which will not be pasted in one row. I tried to use grouped items but the JSON is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Url: https://www.example.com/de/neuheiten

Sitemap:
{"_id":"example2","startUrl":["https://www.example.com/de/neuheiten"],"selectors":[{"id":"title_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":".title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"artikelnummer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div.data-row:nth-of-type(1) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"masse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div.data-row:nth-of-type(2) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"material","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div.data-row:nth-of-type(3) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"moq","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div.data-row:nth-of-type(4) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ean","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"gewicht","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"herkunft","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(8) div.col-1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"preis","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":".this span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bild1","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":".img img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".btn-toolbar a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"weiterebilder","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["title_link"],"selector":".slick-current img","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":".slick-dots button","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"bilder","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["weiterebilder"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Something like this:

{"_id":"forum-hofmeister-test","startUrl":["https://www.hofmeister-shop.com/de/besonderheiten/artikel-olivenholz/muesli-set-olivenholz-2-teilig-21-cm"],"selectors":[{"id":"Product","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.product-info h1","multiple":false,"regex":"" },{"id":"image group","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.slick-list.draggable > div a[tabindex]" ,"extractAttribute":"href"}]}

Thank you very much...That worked!