Scraping email from a button which opens the email app

I'm trying to scrape a list of emails that shows up only once you click on a button that opens the email app with an email already pre-typed in it.

Is it possible?

URL: Exhibitors | Salone del Mobile

you don't need to click on the button.... your emails are inside source code...
div:has("button[aria-label="Contact"]") a[href*="mailto:"]

Thanks for the response. Yes, I realize that the email is in the code but I don't know how to scrape it..
Which selector type should I use to scrape that?

Forgive me if it's a basic question, I'm a bit new to this tool.

I wrote you beforehand:
ElementAttibute
div:has(button[aria-label="Contact"]) a[href*="mailto:"]

Attribute name: href

Which element should I select?
As I understand the div which has the href in it. But if I select div class="MuiStack-root css-1relzrs" I only get attribute name - class. If I put href manually as the attribute name I get "null" scraped.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.44.00

I'm sorry for not understanding it. Could you please just send me the inputs?

Type: Element attribute
Selector:
Attribute name:

here is your emails

and here is my sitemap.... you can check it and try to understand the logic

{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://www.salonemilano.it/en/exhibitors?anno=2024&evento=SMI&categoria=11&pageNumber=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pages"],"selector":"div.css-e9uxpi","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"p[style*=\"font-size: 20px\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"a[href*=\"mailto\"]","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li button[tabindex=\"0\"]:has(span.MuiButton-endIcon)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard","id":"pages","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

also it's possible to get address and phone number from each contact click

I see your logic, I will try to apply it in the future. I was struggling only with the emails and got the addresses and phone numbers already.

Thank you very much!