Scraping each new link via popups

Hello! I am trying to extract the links loaded from the following page:

https://www.pelisplay.tv/pelicula/13-asesinos

As you can see there are several clicks before the link hosts are shown (verystream, streamango, etc) and then once these are clicked, the link itself will be loaded within an iframe.

Following using element selectors to get past the initial clicks, and then a popup link selector to load each iframe, I have tried using element attribute with "src" to capture the links, as well as trying an image selector, and a HTML selector with regex.

I cannot seem to capture each new link however - just one instance of the loaded link, repeated - the first link loaded.

I have tried putting delays in, but it changes nothing. I have also used another element click selector instead of the popup link selector - they both work, but neither change the fact that I cant get each new link.

Here is the sitemap:

{"_id":"pelisplay_tv","startUrl":["https://www.pelisplay.tv/pelicula/13-asesinos"],"selectors":[{"id":"1st","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.reproducirbtn","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.capa_principal_enlace","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"2nd","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.reproducirbtn","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"div.reproducirbtn","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"3rd","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[data-lang='Todos'] span","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"[data-lang='Todos'] span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"4th","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+3) div","multiple":true,"delay":""},{"id":"html","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".movie-player div.content","multiple":false,"regex":"iframe src\s*=\s*"(.+?)"","delay":""}]}

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

The following sitemap works to get the different links:

{"_id":"pelisplay_tv","startUrl":["https://www.pelisplay.tv/pelicula/13-asesinos"],"selectors":[{"id":"1st","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.reproducirbtn","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.capa_principal_enlace","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"2nd","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.reproducirbtn","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"div.reproducirbtn","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"3rd","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[data-lang='Todos'] span","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"[data-lang='Todos'] span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"vs1","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[data-servidor-nombre='VeryStream']","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"src1","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"iframe","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"sm1","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[data-servidor-nombre='Streamango']","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"src2","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"iframe","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

But as you can see, I need to use a popup selector for the specific link host, followed by an src capture (in the above case, an image selector) to capture the link.

I am struggling to find a way to create a scraper that would not need the individual link host popup selectors (followed by the individual src capture selector) to work.

Thanks again