Scraping dynamic website

First of all I appriciate the tool that you guys built. Really helps me a lot.

I am stuck in a specific problem I try to solve.
on the website I want to scrape (Data & prijzen van de Groepsrondreis Costa Rica), the table is split into two separate pieces. it says data is table 2023 and table 2024. When I make a selection, the scraper shows that all elements from both tables are selected. However, if I then press again on show selected elements, it is visible that only the table 2024 is included.
`

First pictures shows that the elements get selected. After that I pressed save.
[

]
Second picture shows that after I press ''element preview'' that not all elements are selected.

Tried this. It is working in a way. But then I encounter the second issue.
These are two examples where it seems that the scrape gets confusing.

In those examples you can see two tables.
What i did to scrape all the data is to select on every element in each column. It seems that the prices and dates are not giving me the results per date. I see prices that not match the date.

What is the best approah for this. (to scrape this specific type op table. Also I need the ''grouppsamenstelling'' details seperated.

@3HAT0K can you help me?
@ctchan This is the problem I am facing at the moment

Ok no problem. Do you maybe have friends that can help me or someone else that you know whitin the webscraper.io community?

@ViestursWS Can you help me in this project?

@ROB Hello, after inspecting the website it appears that in order to scrape the 'Groepssamenstelling' details the use of an 'Element click' selector will be required.

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"sawadee-nl-test","startUrl":["https://www.sawadee.nl/groepsrondreizen/midden-en-zuid-amerika/costa-rica/crs-ongerept-regenwoud-en-vulkanen/vertrekdata-en-prijzen/"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"a.lightbox","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"groepssamenstelling-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.fancybox-wrap","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["groepssamenstelling-click"],"regex":"","selector":"h4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["groepssamenstelling-click"],"regex":"","selector":"span.time","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"total","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["groepssamenstelling-click"],"regex":"","selector":"p.total","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"all-details","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["groepssamenstelling-click"],"regex":"","selector":"div.modal-content","type":"SelectorText"}]}