Scraping 'copy link to tweet' this time. Help!

Hello!

I posted on the forum a few days ago about struggling with a 'copy a link to post' link - and have come up with exactly the same issue again on a different site. Does anyone have any ideas?

If I can solve this, I can use in two different situations.

Thanks
David

This is just the standard Twitter page right? As far as I can tell, the "Copy link to Tweet" is the exact same URL as what you'll get when you hover over the date.

That element is much easier to select, and does indeed contain the URL. This simple scrape demonstrates:

{"_id":"twitter_get_urls","startUrl":["https://twitter.com/pampamLondon"],"selectors":[{"id":"tweet_selectors","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.tweet","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"get_date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["tweet_selectors"],"selector":"div.content > div.stream-item-header > small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"url","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["tweet_selectors"],"selector":"div.content > div.stream-item-header > small > a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href","delay":0}]}