Scraping content of tabs

i want to scrape the content of the tab "Produktdetails" and "Fütterungsempfehlung" and the links on the tab "Downloads"

Can anyone help?

That is what element click is for. Here's how to use it https://www.webscraper.io/documentation#element-click-selector

1 Like

i have tried it. I can click the tabs but how i get the content? ...

{"_id":"atcom","startUrl":["https://www.atcomhorse.de/online-shop"],"selectors":[{"id":"menue1","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".left-menu a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"produkte","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["menue1"],"selector":"a.product-image","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"artikelnummer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["produkte","variantenclick"],"selector":"span[itemprop='productID']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"variantenclick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"div.page","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.product-options option","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"beschreibung1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["produkte","variantenclick"],"selector":"div[itemprop='description']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"beschreibung2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["produkte","variantenclick"],"selector":"dd.current","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bilder","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"img[itemprop='image']","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bild2","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"[data-image-index='0'] img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bild3","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"[data-image-index='1'] img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bild4","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"[data-image-index='2'] img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bild5","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"[data-image-index='3'] img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"preis","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"span[itemprop='price']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"beschr_details_text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":".toggle-tabs li:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"beschr_details","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["produkte"],"selector":"tab.content","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":".toggle-tabs span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

your recipe is too complicated. I made a simple one to show you how to go about it:
{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://www.atcomhorse.de/atcom-vet-sabol-vet"],"selectors":[{"id":"tabs","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#product-attribute-specs-table td","multiple":true,"delay":"300","clickElementSelector":".toggle-tabs span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Composition","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["tabs"],"selector":"p:contains('Zusammensetzung')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

mmmmh...sorry, but i dont understand :frowning:

I need the whole content of different tabs (Produktbeschreibung, Produktdetails, Fütterungsempfehlung).

do you can help me?

Just play with it and extract what you need, it was just an example.

This will take all the tabs
{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://www.atcomhorse.de/atcom-vet-sabol-vet"],"selectors":[{"id":"tabs","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.product-collateral","multiple":true,"delay":"300","clickElementSelector":".toggle-tabs span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"tab_title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["tabs"],"selector":"li.current span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tab_content","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["tabs"],"selector":"dd.current","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

great job :slight_smile: it works :slight_smile:

is it possible to get all of the data incl. content of tabs of one product in one row in the csv?

is it possible to get all of the data incl. content of tabs of one product in one row in the csv?

@experts .... possible or not possible?

Please let me know :slight_smile: