Scraping Booking.com list of hotels, only 50 scraped - how to add 'scroll down'?

I'm attempting to scrape a list of hotels from Booking.com, but the scrape stops after 50 properties. It looks like I need to a a 'scroll down' to my sitemap so more hotels are shown on the webpage.

Thank you for any help you can offer. :pray:

Url: Booking.com: Hotels in Barcelona. Book your hotel now!

Sitemap:
{"_id":"BK-hotels-in-city","startUrl":["https://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1FCAIYyAEoRjgESApYBGhQiAEBmAEKuAEHyAEM2AEB6AEB-AECiAIBqAIDuALw3Im0BsACAdICJDM4OTU0NDZiLWM5ZDMtNDk5MC05YmRlLTk4MGI1YjAyYjgwONgCBeACAQ&sid=2117ab097c798ebb6e3d47a69478f377&city=-372490;nflt=sth%253D59;pptfromtl=59;src=theme_landing_city"],"selectors":[{"id":"Hotel-wrapper","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.fa298e29e2:nth-of-type(n+3)","multiple":true},{"id":"Hotel","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fa4a3a8221","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Area","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.e840aa00c6[data-testid]","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Rating label","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.e6314e676b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Rating","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.e008572b71","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Reviews","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.a5cc9f664c","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"URL","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.eba3d3a8df","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Scroll","parentSelectors":["Hotel-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"_parent_","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500}]}