Scraping always starts from the oldest record!

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to scrape my order history from a webpage that has records from 2018 to 2023. The page does not have pagination. Unfortunately, there's no way to filter the results, so the scraper always starts from 2018 and goes through every record until 2023. This is not ideal, as I only need the last 5-10 records each time I run the scraper.

I've tried using different selectors and filters to narrow down the results, but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach this problem? Is there a way to modify the scraper so that it only looks for the most recent records?

Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate any insights you can share!

Url: Independent City Market Supermarket | Grocery shop online or instore

Sitemap:
{"_id":"citymarket","startUrl":["Independent City Market Supermarket | Grocery shop online or instore row wrapper","parentSelectors":["purchase-link"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.cart-entry__desktop-content","multiple":true},{"id":"Product Name","parentSelectors":["table row wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.cart-entry__content--product-name","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Price","parentSelectors":["table row wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.price__value","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}