Scrapes only the last URL from the list

I have trouble scraping data when I enter multiple URLs in the sitemap metadata (with the + sign).
It starts and only scrapes the last url and does not continue to the previous one in the list.
Please, do you have any idea what to change?

@cortigiano23 Hello, could you, please, share your sitemap?

Hello, Thank you very much for message :slight_smile:
Of course, here you are.
It completely scrapes data (addresses of ATM machines) from the first URL, but then it loops with "load more" and does not continue to the following URL.

{"_id":"ceskasporitelna_bankomaty","startUrl":["https://www.csas.cz/cs/pobocky-a-bankomaty#/vyhledavani?type=ATM&flags=ATM&address=jihočeský%20kraj&tab=LIST","https://www.csas.cz/cs/pobocky-a-bankomaty#/vyhledavani?type=ATM&flags=ATM&address=liberecký%20kraj&tab=LIST"],"selectors":[{"id":"loadmore","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","loadmore"],"selector":"a.csas-click--big","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":0,"id":"atm_link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["loadmore"],"selector":"h3 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["atm_link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["atm_link"],"regex":"","selector":".csas-branch-header-address strong","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"services","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["atm_link"],"regex":"","selector":"ul.cs-grid","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"atm_number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["atm_link"],"regex":"","selector":".csas-mb-md--tablet span.ng-binding","type":"SelectorText"}]}

So I found out what the problem was.
The problem was the javascript of the scraped page, which caused, that even though I entered different URLs, the page still loaded the first one in the list.

The solution was to put a question mark before the # sign in each URL and a different letter each time. So I forced the site to always load the URL including the search query...