Scraper with specific URL parameter

Hi,

I'm looking to scrape a database from this website : Répertoire des chercheurs et des expertises de recherche

This is the URL for a specific user in the database : Répertoire des chercheurs et des expertises de recherche

So the parameter is : p_no_dossier="user number"

I would like to scrape all of them and get the name and email address from each specific user.

Is that possible to do this with Web Scraper?

Thank you!

I'm able to get a list of links by only putting the first letter of their name (and other results). For example, If I search only for "a", I'm getting all the links of user with their last name starting with A following by other results containing the letter A. If I could easily make a list of URL including the parameters and build a manual Sitemap with this, I would probably be able to achieve what I want to do. Any idea if it's possible?

Thank you!

Wow, I was slowly creating a list like this manually by looking at the source of the page to get the links but you make it much more faster!

So I'm looking to scrape information (just NAME and EMAIL) inside each links with the type PROFESSEURS.

Do you think if I build a Sitemap with all those links, I can after ask Web Scraper to get me the info?

Thank you so much for your help!

Thank you very much! I'll try this and let you know! :slight_smile:

Thank you again! It's working great and I can now compile a list of names and email addresses like I wanted. Have a great day !