Scrape pop up product details

Describe the problem.
I am trying to scrape the product details in this webpage for a certain category: www.mercadona.es (use postcode 46002).

When I use element click I cannot select any other selectors in the product details page, so the results is empty.

I cannot find how to scrape the links to the different products.

Thank you very much!

Hi, please see below sitemap for reference:

{"_id":"mercadona","startUrl":["https://tienda.mercadona.es/categories/112"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"[class=\"product-container\"] [data-test=\"open-product-detail\"]","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"product","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"html","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.title2-r","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product"],"regex":"","selector":"p.large-b","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"content","id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"[property=\"og:url\"]","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

Thank you so much for your response. The sitemap looked great and the previews were working fine, but when I try to actually scrape, I gets no results. Any ideas?

Sorry! It is actually working! I didn't know that with elementclick you had to wait until all the loop was finished to get the results. Thank you so much!