Scrape picks up secondary page content on first pass only, and on multiple records

I'm attempting to scape a kludgy, table-based UI. My entry screen is a table listing of each item, with the first column linking to an item-specific secondary page which itself includes links to three (3) item-specific tertiary pages where i'm trying to scrape content.

I've been able to create selectors to get to the content I'm looking for and get the scrape to operate. But, I'm running into two issues I haven't been able to solve:

(1) In the results, I can successfully scrape the tertiary page content, but I have a separate record for each of the three pages being scraped.
(2) The scrape only works for the first item in the entry page list.

Here's my scrape JSON and a screenshot of my selector graph. Any suggestions appreciated!'

JSON DUMP DELETED FOR BREVITY.

Wanted to provide an update on this, as I was able to create a solution. For each item to be scraped, the site contains an item list page connected to an item parent page with left navigation to multiple child pages (the left nav persists on the child pages). However, the URLs of these child pages are not unique to the item...the server returns results based on a session cookie instead of a URL path (old school, i know). I needed to pull content from three of these child pages, each of which is formatted differently. I tried doing this with parallel Link Selectors off of the parent page, but could not make this solution work.

What did work (it's kludgy, but so is the site) was to daisy-chain Element Click Selectors, discarding page elements loaded prior to the click. So, the Element Selector clicks a left nav item (which loads a new child page), then I make selections from the newly loaded page, then the next Element Selector in sequence clicks the next left nav item and so on. Again, not the best implementation, but it works.

The biggest challenge with this approach is that Element Selectors nest their selection areas. I can't have a child Element Selector that selects "more" or "different" html than the parent. I got around this by scoping the Selection area as broadly as possible (i.e., selecting the entire page body below the topnav) in the top level Element Selector, then using "*" (select all) as the Selection for each of my child Element Selectors. This gets a little tricky because your attribute selector paths now start relative to an Element Selector 2-3 levels up, and you lose the benefit of the visual selection highlights that Web Scraper provides. So, there's a lot more trial and error.

Anyway, if anyone is running into a similar issue, let me know. I don't want to make folks scroll thru another big JSON dump.