Scrape multiple strings matched by regex contained within single <p></p>

We have an internal web page that I need to pull information from to upload to a DB. Within text in various fields throughout the page are tags labelling the data I need to pull.. In creating the text selector I've highlighted gotten to to go as deep as the "<p>" tags and I can get it to return the first String ID from each P tag, but none of the remaining in that group. If I run the scrape on the below text (as presented on our page) it only returns "example_title" and "example_title_2" I've tried so many variations and below is my latest iteration. No matter what I've tried I can't get more than just the first string to return from each "<p>" set.

Any and all help is appreciated! Here is an example of the text as it appears on the page:

Example (String ID: example_title)
this is an example (String ID: example_description)
of a string I need (String ID: example_description_continued)
to scrape (String ID: example_description_end)

Another Example (String ID: example_title_2)
And so it goes (String ID: example_description_2)

Sitemap:
{"_id":"multimodal_test_suite","startUrl":["REDACTED"],"selectors":[{"id":"apk","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td#cell_custom_owner","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"expected_results","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td.hidden-vertical","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"string_id","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["expected_results_paragraphs"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"regex":"((?<=:)(.?)(?=\)))+","delay":0},{"id":"expected_results_paragraphs","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["expected_results_paragraphs"],"selector":"p","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"paragraphs","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["expected_results"],"selector":"p","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"string-id","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["paragraphs"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"regex":"((?<=:)(.?)(?=\)))+","delay":0}]}