Scrape images that coming from JS

I want to scrape the title and the images in the ad posts on a website, but I am unsure how to set up the links because they come from a JS code.

here is a URL of the product page... WE ARE SELLING APARTMENT 80M2 VERO AIRPORT IN A SMALL BUILDING

here is how I have set it up:

Url: WE ARE SELLING APARTMENT 80M2 VERO AIRPORT IN A SMALL BUILDING

Sitemap:
{"_id":"reklama5_oglasi","startUrl":["https://reklama5.mk/Dashboard"],"selectors":[{"id":"ad-link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.text-dark","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ad-link"],"regex":"","selector":"h5.card-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"i.fa-angle-right","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard","id":"rightclick","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["ad-link"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":".ad-image img","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"images","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["ad-link"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

There is no need to crack JS to retrieve images.

Here is a block with picture URLs:

No problem at all to scrape it at once