Scrape from maps

Hi!

I'm trying to extract data from a page that needs access codes. The page seems very easy, it is a map and I want to extract data from each point of the map. Can you please help me?.

Thank you.

Hi!

Please post your sitemap or at least a website you're trying to scrape or pick info from.

Hi, thanks

The web is www.bluemove.es but you need to susbcribe. May you want my credentials.

I'm making test with this sitemap:

{"_id":"bluemove","startUrl":["https://webapp.bluemove.es/"],"selectors":[{"id":"coche","type":"SelectorText","selector":"article.phLocation:nth-of-type(n+9) div.phVehicle_model","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"precio","type":"SelectorText","selector":"article.phLocation:nth-of-type(n+13) span.phVehicle_price-bold","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I need to scrape the cars and the directions, at least.

Thank you!!

I've managed to register to the website.

Well it seems that all data is dynamic, and the booking has to be set prior to scraping.

You can still use a workaround and scrape all cars while you're on a website, just hit Preview Data.

Here's a sitemap that shows all cars+prices, and has a selector for the points:

{"_id":"bluemove","startUrl":["https://webapp.bluemove.es/"],"selectors":[{"id":"coche","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.phVehicle_model","parentSelectors":["car_and_price"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"car_and_price","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"article.phVehicle","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"precio","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.phVehicle_price-bold","parentSelectors":["car_and_price"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"booking","type":"SelectorText","selector":"button.phVehicle_btnBooking","parentSelectors":["car_and_price"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"points","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"div.gmnoprint:nth-of-type(n+2)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"title","delay":0}]}

Thank you for your time!. I can see the points, car and prices but Im not able to asign each car/price to each point... Is important for my to know it, so Im going to text other options...
Thank you very much!

Thorster, i've managed to scrape the website the way you mentioned today, it got stuck due to a overload, i'll try to find a workaround.

It will go through the each car, pick an info from map pointer, and show info about the car too. And it goes through all the possible cars in the list.