Scrape document url - duplicate row - link multiple

Hi all, I need to scrape parameters of product with the product documents, of which there are various amounts. I have set up a link element multiple, but unfortunately when I export to xlsx the product is duplicated on multiple lines. Every line is one file. Do you know what I am doing wrong? I need one product on one row with all of his documents. Thank you very much for your advice

Url: https://www.quick-step.cz/cs-cz/vinyl/balance-click/bacl40030_kanonovy-dub-sedy-s-rezy-pilou

Sitemap:

{"_id":"quickstep","startUrl":["Najděte svou novou podlahu Quick-Step li[data-webid='floorinfo-floortype']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"kolekce","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-pdp-info__header li[data-webid='floorinfo-range']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"code","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-pdp-info__header li[data-webid='floorinfo-commercial-code']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"button.js-load-more","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Délka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Délka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Šířka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Šířka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Výška","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Výška') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"m² / balení","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('m² / balení') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Prkna / krabice","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Prkna / krabice') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Klikněte na systém","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Klikněte na systém') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Počet drážek","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Počet drážek') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Typy drážek","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Typy drážek') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Podlahové vytápění","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Podlahové vytápění') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Technologie odolná proti vodě","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Technologie odolná proti vodě') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Záruka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Záruka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Barva","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Barva') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Vzor","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Vzor') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Druh dřeva","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Druh dřeva') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Úroveň lesku","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Úroveň lesku') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Třída zátěže","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Třída zátěže') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"dokument","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.o-media","multiple":true}]}

@lukas Hi, your sitemap JSON is invalid. Please, apply the preformatted text option on your sitemap after you have pasted it.

@ViestursWS Hi, thanks for your answer. I hope that now is it OK.

{"_id":"quickstep","startUrl":["https://www.quick-step.cz/cs-cz/najdete-svou-podlahu?filter=floortypecode.eq.lmp&page=1&page_size=12&view_size=12","https://www.quick-step.cz/cs-cz/najdete-svou-podlahu?filter=floortypecode.eq.lvt&page=1&page_size=12"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.rb-product-card__cta","multiple":true},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"floortype","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-pdp-info__header li[data-webid='floorinfo-floortype']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"kolekce","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-pdp-info__header li[data-webid='floorinfo-range']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"code","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-pdp-info__header li[data-webid='floorinfo-commercial-code']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"button.js-load-more","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Délka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Délka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Šířka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Šířka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Výška","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Výška') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"m² / balení","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('m² / balení') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Prkna / krabice","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Prkna / krabice') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Klikněte na systém","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Klikněte na systém') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Počet drážek","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Počet drážek') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Typy drážek","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Typy drážek') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Podlahové vytápění","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Podlahové vytápění') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Technologie odolná proti vodě","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Technologie odolná proti vodě') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Záruka","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Záruka') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Barva","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rb-details--reversed tr:contains('Barva') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Vzor","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Vzor') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Druh dřeva","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Druh dřeva') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Úroveň lesku","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Úroveň lesku') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Třída zátěže","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Třída zátěže') span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"priceWithVat","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.rb-price--large","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

@lukas Hi, yes, the sitemap is valid, however, it is not entirely clear what issue you are referring to.

Could you, please, provide some screenshots indicating the issue?

@ViestursWS Hey, thanks for the answer. I am attaching the screenshots of what is going on. My point is that I need to download the links to the files, for each type of flooring. But each floor has a different number of files. So I selected the Link selector and chose multiple. The thing is, this option will list the individual file links, but not in one line for the product, but depending on how many files, it will create a number of lines with duplication of other selectors. Thus I then have to remove the duplications via excel. Is there any way to make it list the product links on one row in multiple columns? Thank you very much for your advice Lukas