Scrape data from hover menu

Hey,

its my first day with this tool and I really like the service so far!

However, Im facing a problem, that is disturbing my workflow. I would like to scrape data from a sidemap that is covered behind a link that I can just reach by hovering over an element.

The url of the website is: FC Bayern München - Vereinsprofil

I would like to scrape data from "Berater & Verträge" that is reachable when hover over the "Kader" menu.

Especially the Name of the player and "Berater" is interesting for me.

Would really appreciate any help with this problem that would lead to a solution.

Thanks in advance!

Here is the code so far:

{"_id":"TransfermarktSpieler","startUrl":["https://www.transfermarkt.de/bundesliga/startseite/wettbewerb/L1/saison_id/2023"],"selectors":[{"id":"Tabelle","parentSelectors":["Click"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":".items > tbody > tr","multiple":true},{"id":"Nummer","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Name","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('') a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Alter","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Größe","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Fuß","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Im Klub seit","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Market value","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rechts a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Alle Teams","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#yw1 tbody tr","multiple":true},{"id":"Teams Neu","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".hauptlink a[title]","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Players","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Average Age","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Legionäre","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Average MW","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Gesamt MW","parentSelectors":["Alle Teams"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".rechts a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Click","parentSelectors":["Teams Neu"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.tm-tab:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Vetrag bis","parentSelectors":["Tabelle"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(9)","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Seems like your sitemaps works as you want....
Here is your file

Thanks for your answer!

The problem is that I don't get the data from the site thats is covered behind the hovering element.

The extracted data is from the table that you can access straight away when you click on the club page.

Therefore, I need a workaround to access the page that is covered behind the element that just open when I hover with my mouse over it :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, if it didn't work - explaine how you want.... screenshoots are the best way to explain...