Scrap url of a picture in a pop-up window

Hi everyone,

first i would like to apologize for my english, i'm a frog eater from France ! i hope you'll understand my request :

On the following site : Plans parcellaires - - Archives de Paris

I succeed in scraping the data below the 'cote' column. Just near that data, you can see a button with an eye. When you click on it, a pop-up window opens with a picture inside. My goal is to get the data under the column 'cote' AND the url of the picture in that pop-up windows (and i would like to do that for the 25 items) ...

I tried several things as Element clic, Pop-up etc but i'm not a geek and nothing happened.

I searched on several forum but couldn't find any answer ... need your help guys ! i hope Web Scraper can do that :pray:

@hugc Hi, it appears that pop-up link can be extracted using an 'Element attribute' selector:

{"_id":"archives-paris-fr","startUrl":["https://archives.paris.fr/f/planspacellaires/tableau/?&crit1=9&v_9_1=Paris+dans+ses+limites+%E0+partir+de+1860"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"cote","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(8)","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"pop-up-link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"a:contains(\"Visualiser\") ","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

Image link extraction sitemap:

{"_id":"archives-paris-fr-test","startUrl":["https://archives.paris.fr/arkotheque/visionneuse/visionneuse.php?arko=YTo4OntzOjQ6ImRhdGUiO3M6MTA6IjIwMjMtMDMtMTAiO3M6MTA6InR5cGVfZm9uZHMiO3M6MTE6ImFya29fc2VyaWVsIjtzOjQ6InJlZjEiO2k6MTU7czo0OiJyZWYyIjtpOjMxNjc7czoyMDoicmVmX2Fya19mYWNldHRlX2NvbmYiO3M6MTY6InBsYW5zcGFjZWxsYWlyZXMiO3M6ODoidHlwZV9pbWciO3M6Nzoiem9vbWlmeSI7czoxNjoidmlzaW9ubmV1c2VfaHRtbCI7YjoxO3M6MjE6InZpc2lvbm5ldXNlX2h0bWxfbW9kZSI7czo0OiJwcm9kIjt9#uielem_rotate=F&uielem_islocked=0&uielem_zoomifyInfos=3821.5%2C4765%2C0.08111227701993703&uielem_zoom=0"],"selectors":[{"id":"image-links","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":".imgThumb_button.thumb_active > img","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"data-src"}]}

Alternatively, all of the image links can be found here:

Index of /_depot_ad75/_depot_lots/ICONO/CA/STDF/AD075CA_STDF0020

https://archives.paris.fr/_depot_ad75/_depot_lots/ICONO/CA/STDF/AD075CA_STDF0020/TileGroup0/

Hi @ViestursWS , thanks a lot !
The first sitemap just gave me the url of the 'button' which is not interresting for me...
But your second sitemap works well but just for one picture... do you have another sitemap to get the url of picture behind each button ?

@hugc Hello, you will have to conduct the scrape in two stages.

First - scrape all of the pop-up links.
Second - use the scraped pop-up links as start URLs for a new sitemap to scrape images.

A similar method can be seen in the following video: Web Scraper << How to >> Add multiple start URLs

Many thanks @ViestursWS,
actually i think the best to do is to get the pop-up links of each item and modify the root of the url !

hi @ViestursWS,

Do you think it's possible to get this url 'rel="Index of /_depot_ad75/_depot_lots/ICONO/CA/AN/AD075CA_AN0360', which can be seen when we inspect the pop-up window ?
This 'rel' field is in an 'a href' span