Scrap dynamic data with multiple clicks

Hi everyone! I'm new to data scraping and I need to scrape data from a website that shows congressmen spending. I need a table that shows the name of the congressman, the month, the name of the company that received the money and the amount spent. The problem is that I need to click on the specific congressman and the specific month. Also, the website link remains always the same. I've been trying for days without success. Is there any way to make Web Scraper scrape data under these conditions?

The website: DOCIGP - Descentralização Orçamentária - Alerj

Thanks!

@psilv Hi, this is a very complex case which will require using 5 'Element click' selectors.

It also appears that the website is quite unresponsive, therefore running the scraping job with the ''delay'' value set to at least 3'500 - 5'000 for each of the selectors should definitely help.

Example:

{"_id":"docigp-alerj-rj-gov-br","startUrl":["https://docigp.alerj.rj.gov.br/transparencia#/"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination-1","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.table-responsive:has(th:contains(\"Nome do Parlamentar\")) li.page-item.active + li div:not(:contains(\"»\"))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":4000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"name-click-2","parentSelectors":["pagination-1"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"tr[dusk*=\"congressman\"]:not(:has(.bg-primary-lighter.text-white)) > td:not(:has(span))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":4500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"_parent_"},{"id":"politician-name","parentSelectors":["name-click-2"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.card:has(th:contains(\"Nome do Parlamentar\")) .bg-primary-lighter.text-white","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"table-click-pagination","parentSelectors":["name-click-2"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.table-responsive:has(th:contains(\"Ano\")) li.page-item.active + li div:not(:contains(\"»\"))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":3500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"_parent_"},{"id":"date-month-click","parentSelectors":["table-click-pagination"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.card:has(th:contains(\"Ano\")) tbody tr:not(.bg-primary-lighter.text-white) > .align-middle:not(.text-right)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":3000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"_parent_"},{"id":"date/month-active","parentSelectors":["date-month-click"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.card:has(th:contains(\"Ano\")) .bg-primary-lighter.text-white.bg-primary-lighter.text-white td:nth(0)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"table-3-pagination","parentSelectors":["date-month-click"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.table-responsive:has(th:contains(\"Objeto\")) li.page-item.active + li div:not(:contains(\"»\"))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.table-responsive:has(th:contains(\"Objeto\")) tbody tr"},{"id":"day-month-year","parentSelectors":["table-3-pagination"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"object","parentSelectors":["table-3-pagination"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"reference-favorecido","parentSelectors":["table-3-pagination"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3) small","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}

Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot! It helped!