Scaping two elements in one row

Hey there,

i am struggling witht the structure of this page: Jobangebote im Gesundheitswesen - Medizin Jobs

My optimal outcome would be to have the bold link (job description), the subline (company) AND the left text in the next column (date) as well as the text below (zip code and location) within ONE row.

What's making it complicated is the structure of the page, as the two columns with two elements each cannot be selected with one element selector.

Thanks for your time and held in advance!

Cheers, Nik

Hi @nik1

You should be using the Element selector for each row. Click on the "FA der Allgemeinmedizin gesucht" and "Internist oder Kardiologe m/w/d bei Prevention First" then when every title is marked press the letter "P" and it will expand, keep pressing it till you have selected all of the rows and you will be able to get the desired data points within one row.

See my example:

{"_id":"medi-jobs-de","startUrl":["https://www.medi-jobs.de/jobsuche.php?umkreis=200&plzort=&bundesland=deutschland&land=Deutschland&berufsfeld=1&beruf=&einsatzgebiet=14&jobart=&was=&seite=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Job","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"b","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Job Sub","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"div.ergebnis-titel + div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth(2) div:nth(0)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Zip","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth(2) div:nth(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hope it helps.

GAMECHANGER! Thanks so much. Made my day!

1 Like