Scape data in the same row

Hi,

I need help with my sitemap. I need scraped data to be in one row but I'm getting it like this :

Here is the sitemap:

{"_id":"Customers5","startUrl":["https://brokersnapshot.com/SearchCustomers"],"selectors":[{"id":"Element","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"table.selectable tbody tr:has(.plus)","multiple":true},{"id":"Name","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Title","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Company","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Phone Number","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"City","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"expanded-rows","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"tr[id*=\"expand-tr\"] tbody tr","multiple":true},{"id":"Employees","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Website","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Email","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"LinkedIn","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"Address","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Annual Revenue","parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Thanks.