Results in plugin but not cloud version

I've set up my scraper scheme in the chrome plugin and it is returning the expected results, but when I import to the cloud scraper I'm not getting any blank results.

The cloud scraper's progress is at 500/2500 pages with only 100 being recognized as blank. Where's all the data from the other 400 pages going?

Url: http://www.runningintheusa.com/race/find-by-state/

Sitemap:
{id:"sitemap code"}{"_id":"ritusajustraces","startUrl":["http://www.runningintheusa.com/race/find-by-state/"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.panel.panel-primary li.list-group-item:nth-of-type(1) div.col-sm-9","parentSelectors":["racedetailslink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.list-group-item:nth-of-type(2) div.col-sm-4","parentSelectors":["racedetailslink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"distances","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.list-group-item div.col-sm-9 div","parentSelectors":["racedetailslink"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"city","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.list-group-item:nth-of-type(4) div.col-sm-4","parentSelectors":["racedetailslink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.col-sm-4 a","parentSelectors":["racedetailslink"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"state","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.col-sm-6:nth-of-type(1) a.list-group-item","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"statemonth","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.hidden-xs div.btn-group a.btn","parentSelectors":["state"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.hidden-xs:nth-of-type(16) li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","parentSelectors":["statemonth"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"racedetailslink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.btn-group-vertical a.btn:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0}]}