Remove part of data return?

the below returns: _stockDialog('275933')

which is in part what i need but what i need is just 275933 so my question is what do i need to add to be able to remove the rest from the result?

element: <a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="_stockDialog('275933')" class="to-right secondary">14</a>

Sitemap:
{"_id":"dec","startUrl":["https://www.my domain.co.uk/search/all-items?id=A1"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"div:nth-of-type(2) div:nth-of-type(n+2) .pure-u-3-4 div.thumbnail","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"id selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.pure-u-1-5","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"extractAttribute":"onclick","id":"code","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["id selector"],"selector":"a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

@simon5968 Hi, to post-process the scraped data you can use the parser feature within Web Scraper Cloud: Parser | Web Scraper Documentation

This can be done with Type: HTML and a Regex, something like:
(?<=Dialog\(')\d+

To use Type: HTML you will need to select the parent of the element. In this example, the parent of the a href.

thank you on that.
can I ask you something else.
in the given example there is also data within the dialog popup box that i also need to scrape but when I try to, it tells me it's outside of the parent, which i understand but my problem is the data is only 2 bits of what I need, my man part of data is within the parent. so without adding a secound selecter to its parent which puts the data below the first selector of the parent (which makes for breacking a spreedsheet) is there a way for the parent to grab the body html tag content as text, then have child selector select from that data only ?

Hi, it would really help to have the actual sitemap with the website and the data points you are trying to scrape.