Refresh the Website

Hi,

short question: I want to scrape the same page over and over and over without an ending. That means: I have to refresh the same link over and over. But how can I do that?

Url: http://example.com

Sitemap:
{"_id":"bahn","startUrl":["Buchung span.db-web-button__label","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#db-web-vue-app div div[data-v-1738ed13]","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"plan","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper_for_plan_ist"],"regex":"","selector":".reiseplan__uebersicht-uhrzeit-von time.reiseplan__uebersicht-uhrzeit-sollzeit","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ist","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper_for_plan_ist"],"regex":"","selector":".reiseplan__uebersicht-uhrzeit-von time._echtzeit","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"wrapper_for_plan_ist","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"li.verbindung-list__result-item","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Your sitemap is a little bit mess. Show it as a plain text. Now start url is a link.

Hi,

Scheduled scraping is available in Webscraper cloud.