Radio button on linkedin new interface

Hi,
i would like to scrape linkedin companies on the new linkedin interface
how can i select a radio button at the beginning of each page so i can get all results?
with the current sitemap i can get only the first 10 results
another workaround would be to scroll down the page to get all the red boxed https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l7a6hn5lmw7mgt/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2018.30.38.png?dl=0
now they will stop at the 10th box
thanks!

Sitemap:
{"_id":"testlinkedinnewinterface2","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/sales/search/company?companySize=D&geo=samerica%3A0%2Cbr%3A0%2Car%3A0%2Ccl%3A0%2Cco%3A0%2Cpe%3A0%2Cuy%3A0%2Cbo%3A0%2Cec%3A0%2Cpy%3A0%2Cve%3A0%2Cgy%3A0%2Csr%3A0&industry=24&numOfFollowers=NFR5%2CNFR4%2CNFR3%2CNFR2&page=3&searchSessionId=Q2DstbvoTn2uIA0jUm2wQg%3D%3D"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ol.search-results__result-list > li.pv5, div.deferred-area li.pv5","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"button.search-results__pagination-next-button span.v-align-middle","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"companylink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"dt.result-lockup__name a.ember-view","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"companyelements","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["companyelements"],"selector":"div.entity-card.banner div.content-container","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"elements","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["companylink"],"selector":"div.entity-card.banner","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elements"],"selector":"h1.title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"employees","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elements"],"selector":"span.cta-link a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"industry","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"li.result-lockup__misc-item:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"a.result-lockup__undecorated-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"country","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"li.result-lockup__misc-item:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["elements"],"selector":"a.meta-link.website","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

this is the select all radio button https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a5tvm549l01zy1/Screenshot%202018-09-11%2018.31.58.png?dl=0

1 Like

I am also having the same difficult situation. By any chance were you able to figure it out?

nope sorry :frowning:
i hope someone can help here

It's not radio button, but checkbox. Radio button can have only one selection within it's group, while checkbox has absolutely opposite behavior. Too bad I have no access to sales.