Question about Data Scraping

I have a problem; my web scraper is not navigating to the next pages. I want to scrape the titles, prices, and descriptions of listings, and then move to the next page. However, when I try, the scraper remains on the first page and stops. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thank you in advance!

for NEXT page - use the following selector: a[data-testid="pagination-forward"]

Could I ask you to send me an example of a Sitemap export? Unfortunately, what you provided doesn't work for me. Thank you in advance.

{"_id":"olx-pl","startUrl":["https://www.olx.pl/elektronika/telefony/smartfony-telefony-komorkowe/iphone/?courier=1&search%5Bfilter_enum_phonemodel%5D%5B0%5D=iphone-12&search%5Bfilter_enum_state%5D%5B0%5D=used&search%5Border%5D=created_at:desc"],"selectors":[{"id":"element-card","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div[data-cy*=\"l-card\"]","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a[data-testid*=\"pagination-forward\"]","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"h6","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"p[data-testid=\"ad-price\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"location-time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"p[data-testid=\"location-date\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"a:not(:has(img))","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

Thank you very much, it works correctly. I wonder why it doesn't want to download all the photos. Do you have any idea?
{"_id":"olx-inne","startUrl":["Dla Ciebie wszystko - sprawdź kategorię iPhone a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"cena","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ogloszenie"],"regex":"","selector":".css-1w5u3ie h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"opis","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["ogloszenie"],"regex":"","selector":"div.css-1t507yq","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"images","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["ogloszenie"],"selector":".swiper-slide-active img.css-1bmvjcs","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

something like this:

{"_id":"olx-pl","startUrl":["https://www.olx.pl/elektronika/telefony/smartfony-telefony-komorkowe/iphone/?courier=1&page=[1-3]&search%5Bfilter_enum_phonemodel%5D%5B0%5D=iphone-12&search%5Bfilter_enum_state%5D%5B0%5D=used&search%5Border%5D=created_at%3Adesc"],"selectors":[{"id":"element-card","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[data-cy*=\"l-card\"]","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"h6","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"p[data-testid=\"ad-price\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"location-time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"regex":"","selector":"p[data-testid=\"location-date\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"a:not(:has(img))","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"URL","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"div[data-cy=\"ad-card-title\"] a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img","parentSelectors":["URL"],"selector":"div[data-cy=\"adPhotos-swiperSlide\"] img","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}

I would suggest you to refuse fom pagination selector instead of using pages range in start URL. In this example you can scrape pages 1 to 3... Just change this part: &page=[1-3] in URL

Thank you very much, it works perfectly. Have a nice day!

@don2010
If you could help me, I would be very grateful:

Hi, Maciek
I didn't find any screenshots you wrote about in your message. What exactly you need to be scraped?

Thank you for message. I uploaded screenshots to actual topic. Issues with Shifting Tables During Web Scraping Thank you very much for help, AGAIN. :slight_smile: Have a good day.