Problems scraping linked data

Hello all!
I'm pretty new the program and I'm trying to figure out how to scrape specific fields of information. When I run it on the website that I have the articles that I want from it, it works fine, but when I try to run the full scrape from all data, it just gives me the link titles, and nothing more, like it doesn't open the links to line up the data that I requested from it. As you'll see from my sitemap, I have the categories all set up for what I'm looking for, but it isn't filling them in at all in the export, the browse, or the preview. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Site of origin: Articles | BMC Ecology and Evolution
Sitemap data:
{"_id":"ArticleSplashPage","startUrl":["Articles | BMC Ecology and Evolution Links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".u-keyline a[itemprop='url']","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Publication Date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"a time","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Publication","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"a i","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"First Author","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.c-article-author-list__item:nth-of-type(n) a[data-test]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Contributing Authors","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.c-article-author-list__item:nth-of-type(n+2) a[data-test]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Article Received","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.c-bibliographic-information__list-item:nth-of-type(1) p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Article Acceptance","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.c-bibliographic-information__list-item:nth-of-type(2) p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Article Published","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"li.c-bibliographic-information__list-item:nth-of-type(3) p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Origins","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Article Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div#author-information-content","type":"SelectorText"}]}

what exactly you need to scrape ?
Here is your sitemap to collect all article URLs through all pages:

{"_id":"ArticleSplashPage","startUrl":["https://bmcecolevol.biomedcentral.com/articles?tab=keyword&searchType=journalSearch&sort=PubDate&page=[1-95]"],"selectors":[{"id":"ArticleLinks","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".u-keyline a[itemprop='url']","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

There are multiple fields, as I have listed in the sitemap there, but it's not the what that the problem is. If I run the program directly on the site, it pulls the information, but whenever I run it as I have it, it'll only pull the article titles, and it appears to not go into the article.

Hi, your sitemap seems to work fine. Can you confirm that you are clicking Sitemap -> Scrape, and not something else?