Problem with Scrape table not all starting on the same row

The table generated from the scraped data starts with the first column data, then once that is done it moves to the next row and starts. See the images i have attached. What am i doing wrong?

Hi, you have to create an Element selector with the multiple value checked and set the text selectors as child elements without multiple checked. Please provide the sitemap, if you need further assistance.

I did this. Element Selector > Text Selector (NO multiple) but it displays the table correctly but only displays 1 row of data.

{"_id":"SustainableAquaticsClownfish","startUrl":["https://sustainableaquatics.com/client/inventory"],"selectors":[{"id":"Common Name","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.desc.allow-toggle:nth-of-type(n+38)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Latin Name","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.name.group-3:nth-of-type(n+136)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Cost","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.price.group-3:nth-of-type(n+138)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Images","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.group-3:nth-of-type(n+135) a","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Element","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#ci__section__inventory div.body","multiple":true}]}

Hi, it looks like the information is only accessible after login. Is it possible to create a dummy account?

You should make a collection of your rows by using Element selector (MULTIPLE checked) and inside of it - there should be all your child text selectors without MULTIPLE !!! Is that clear ?