Problem with- pagination

Hello, I'm trying to do a scraping to get the data from this website for my wife and I'm having problems with the page, I think the problem is that I do not select the element well, but for many that I have tried just read the first page

Please, have you got any idea?.

{"_id":"avon","startUrl":["https://www.avon.es/301/maquillaje/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.CategoriesAndBrands.CategoryLevel1 li.ng-scope:nth-of-type(1) a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Barra-Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Labios"],"selector":"ul.SubCategoryList a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Articulo","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios","Pginacion"],"selector":"div.ProductListItem","multiple":true,"delay":"0"},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"a.ProductName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"span.ng-binding","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio-descuento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Foto","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Pginacion","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios","Pginacion"],"selector":"div.ProductListTools a.PageNumber:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true,"delay":"3000"}]}

Ok - Turns out you need Element Click Selector to turn the page

{"_id":"a-a-a-delete","startUrl":["https://www.avon.es/301/maquillaje/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.CategoriesAndBrands.CategoryLevel1 li.ng-scope:nth-of-type(1) a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Barra-Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Labios"],"selector":"ul.SubCategoryList a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"a.ProductName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"span.ng-binding","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio-descuento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Foto","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Pginacion","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios"],"selector":"div.ProductListItem","multiple":true,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":".PageNext","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

[quote="bretfeig, post:2, topic:1624"]
{"_id":"a-a-a-delete","startUrl":["https://www.avon.es/301/maquillaje/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.CategoriesAndBrands.CategoryLevel1 li.ng-scope:nth-of-type(1) a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Barra-Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Labios"],"selector":"ul.SubCategoryList a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"a.ProductName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"span.ng-binding","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio-descuento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Foto","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["Pginacion"],"selector":"img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Pginacion","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios"],"selector":"div.ProductListItem","multiple":true,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":".PageNext","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}
[/quote],

I finally got it, but yours is much better, thank you

{"_id":"avon","startUrl":["https://www.avon.es/301/maquillaje/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.CategoriesAndBrands.CategoryLevel1 li.ng-scope:nth-of-type(1) a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Barra-Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Labios"],"selector":"ul.SubCategoryList a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Articulo","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios"],"selector":"div.ProductListItem","multiple":true,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"div.ProductListTools a.PageNumber:nth-of-type(n+2), aside#LeftNav","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.ProductName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio-descuento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Foto","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.SmallImage:nth-of-type(1) img.SmallImageMain","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"a.ProductName","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Descripcion","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.ng-binding p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

to scroll through the entire page menus above would have to be done with elelemt click too? "Maquillaje-Rostro-Fragancias...."

Thank you

[quote="nekely, post:3, topic:1624"]

I just tried it with a page that had more than 2 pagination and only take the first 2

Thank you

I found a workaround for this page, display all view all products

{"_id":"avon","startUrl":["https://www.avon.es/301/maquillaje/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.CategoriesAndBrands.CategoryLevel1 li.ng-scope:nth-of-type(1) a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Barra-Labios","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Labios"],"selector":"ul.SubCategoryList a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Articulo","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Barra-Labios"],"selector":"div.ProductListItem","multiple":true,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"div.ProductListTools a.PageNumber:nth-of-type(n+2), aside#LeftNav","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.ProductName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Precio-descuento","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.Price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Foto","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.SmallImage:nth-of-type(1) img.SmallImageMain","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Articulo"],"selector":"a.ProductName","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Descripcion","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.ng-binding p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I also see the issue where not all pages are being parsed with the site https://www.lazada.co.th