Problem with pagination auto

Hello,

I have tried a lot of different thinks, and i read a lot but i am still not able to do the pagination.

It only go to the next page once and then stop. Or if I put auto for the selection, it just take the first page into account.

If anyone could help that will be helpful i am stuck on it since 2 days.

Maybe it's not complicated, but I am just starting ti learn how to scrape.

Thank you in advance

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://shop.domspro.eu/fr-fr/produits/27767/clotures-et-barrieres-de-jardin"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.col:nth-of-type(1) a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"link2","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.col:nth-of-type(1) a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["link2","pagination"],"selector":".page-link i","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"link3","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["link2","pagination"],"selector":"a.product-detail-source--search-result","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"nom","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link3"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.d-none","type":"SelectorText"}]}

having the exact same problem - nothing seems to work

Hi, the issue with pagination occurs due to the website using 'Service Workers'. This can be confirmed under the Network tab in Dev Tools.

To circumvent this, you can install a Chrome extension that blocks/disables Service Workers.

Later you can refer to the following sitemap for a pagination setup:

{"_id":"domspro2","startUrl":["https://shop.domspro.eu/fr-fr/produits/30255/accessoires-de-panneaux"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"[aria-label=\"Next\"]","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"listing","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":".px-0","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["listing"],"regex":"","selector":"[class*=\"ext-secondary\"]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hope this helps!

Hello,

Thank you for your help, I installed the extension "Block Services Workers", and also try your way with the aria-label but it still stop after clicking once on the next button and don't go to the other pages.

Could it be a problem from somewhere else ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi, can you please send a screenshot of the selected settings for the extension?