Problem with "cannot find parent"

This is giving me a headache.

I want to do the following:

1. choose "fiske- o fiskev.förening" in the "föreningskategori" dropdown
  2. press SÖK (search), if needed
  3. get the name in the first column
  4. click the button "read more" in the last column
  5. get the adress from the expanded row.

The problem here is that the detail-row is created dynamically after the button is pressed.
My problem lie with choosing the right "selector" in the click element. I get "no parent is found" in the sub selectors, or the scraper ends in a loop.

What am i doing wrong? Please advise.

Below is a simplified sitemap

{"_id":"aleibgo-scraper4","startUrl":["https://ale.ibgo.se/AssociationRegister"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"#AssociationCategoryId > option:nth-child(2)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"select-fiske","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"button.col-12","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"click-search","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["select-fiske"],"selector":"tbody","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"row","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["click-search"],"selector":"tr.details_row, tr[data-customerid]","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"data-name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["row"],"regex":"","selector":"div.d-none","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickElementSelector":"i","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"expand-button","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"tr.details_row","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"details-row","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expand-button"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) div:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Anyone? Please advice