Problem when clicking tab that is an anchor

When I use ClickElement for clicking a tab that is activated when you click an anchor, the page refreshes itself and doesn't load the tab information. I don't know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong; the url has onClick event attached with return false; so when you click it manually the page don't refresh, but when you use WebScrapper to emulate the click, it seems that is ignoring that.

Any idea on how can I prevent this?

Url: https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/bundesliga/results/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"o/u-markets","startUrl":["https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/bundesliga/results/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Seasons","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#col-content > div.main-menu2.main-menu-gray > ul > li:nth-child(4) > span > strong > a,#col-content > div.main-menu2.main-menu-gray > ul > li:nth-child(3) > span > strong > a,#col-content > div.main-menu2.main-menu-gray > ul > li:nth-child(2) > span > strong > a,#col-content > div.main-menu2.main-menu-gray > ul > li:nth-child(1) > span > strong > a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"match","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"td.name a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Seasons"],"selector":"#tournamentTable .table-main","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"#pagination > a:nth-last-child(2)","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"O/U","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["match"],"selector":"div#col-content","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"#bettype-tabs > ul > li > a[title="Over/Under"]","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"},{"id":"o/u-markets","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["O/U"],"selector":".table-container:visible:not(.exchangeContainer)","multiple":true,"delay":"5000","clickElementSelector":"strong a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"o/u-odds","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["o/u-markets"],"selector":"table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"Bookmakers","name":"Bookmakers","extract":true},{"header":"Total","name":"Total","extract":true},{"header":"Over","name":"Over","extract":true},{"header":"Under","name":"Under","extract":true},{"header":"Payout","name":"Payout","extract":true}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr:parent","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr"}]}

When using Element Click, you need to set a sufficiently long delay for the results to load. I suggest at least 2000 (2 sec).

2020-05-13_074623