Price ok in Data Preview but empty in scarping

Web Scraper version: latest
Chrome version: latest

Sitemap:

{"_id":"NDI-nuovo","startUrl":["https://www.nuovadistribuzioneb2b.com/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Categorie","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".MenuCatHeader > li > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Paginazione","paginationType":"linkFromHref","parentSelectors":["Categorie","Paginazione"],"selector":"a.page-link.succ","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Elemento","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Paginazione"],"selector":"div.containerComp.flex-column","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Codice","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Elemento"],"regex":"","selector":"div.textfield","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Nome","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Elemento"],"regex":"","selector":".textfield a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Prezzo","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Elemento"],"regex":"[0-9]+\\.[0-9]+","selector":"#ecFieldprice_12936 div.price","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"Immagine","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Elemento"],"selector":"img","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

No error.
The problem is that with the "Prezzo" (price) selector, if i press Data Preview, i see all the prices in the page, but when i run (with or without regexp) the scrape, the Prezzo column is empty.
You can't see prices them because the site needs a registered account to see them (and i'm logged when i do the scraping)

To access error messages follow these steps:

1. Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
  2. Enable “developer mode” at the top right
  3. Open Web Scrapers “background page”
  4. A new popup window should appear.
  5. Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.

@Kedryn Hello, the current price selector seems to be based on a particular product ID.

To fix this, please, be sure to manually specify the price selector and remove the ID: [id*="ecFieldprice"] div.price

1 Like

thanks, that worked fine.
I was able to scrape everything