PrestaShop Scraping

Good morning, I am looking for options/possibilities to download all products from specific categories from this store: centrumspawalnicze.pl. I have tried using scripts provided for similar sites, but without success. Could I ask for help or a ready JSON for import into the script?

Site: centrumspawalnicze.pl
Sitemap: https://www.centrumspawalnicze.pl/1_index_sitemap.xml

Hi,

You can use the sitemap below as a starting point:

{"_id":"centrumspawalnicze-pl","startUrl":["https://www.centrumspawalnicze.pl/"],"selectors":[{"id":"main-category","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#cbp-hrmenu1-ul > li > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["main-category","pagination"],"selector":".col.pagination-wrapper a.next","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"product-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":".products article","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"selector":".h3 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.page-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"span.current-price-value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"regular-price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".product_p_price_container span.regular-price","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"stock-status","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"span.js-product-availability","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"data-image-large-src","id":"images","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".product-lmage-large img","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}

To learn about sitemap creation, we would suggest starting by looking at our site's video tutorial and documentation section. There you will find instructions on how to create sitemaps. You can do that here:

Tutorial videos: Tutorials | Web Scraper
Documentation: Installation | Web Scraper Documentation
How-tos: Open Web Scraper extension for the first time | Web Scraper How To