Popuplink stops after two links opened

Describe the problem.
I'm trying to scrape information from Booking.com. From a list of search results, I'd like to open each hotel and then scrape information from the individual hotel page.

The issue is that the popuplink only opens two or three links when scraping and stops. Any suggestions?

Url: https://booking.com

Sitemap:
{"_id":"booking","startUrl":["https://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1DCAEoggI46AdIM1gEaGmIAQGYAQm4AQfIAQ_YAQPoAQGIAgGoAgO4Aqm5i_4FwAIB0gIkNzJkMmUwMTUtMDg5NS00ZTA3LWJhNWYtYzEzOTg3NjM5Njc02AIE4AIB&sid=c778ab6f9c2790c0f392b91fd9895267&tmpl=searchresults&ac_click_type=b&ac_position=0&class_interval=1&dest_id=102&dest_type=country&dtdisc=0&from_sf=1&group_adults=2&group_children=0&inac=0&index_postcard=0&label_click=undef&no_rooms=1&postcard=0&raw_dest_type=country&room1=A%2CA&sb_price_type=total&search_selected=1&shw_aparth=1&slp_r_match=0&src=index&srpvid=5804a4d8be5700a6&ss=Ireland&ss_all=0&ss_raw=ireland&ssb=empty&sshis=0&top_ufis=1&nflt=hotelfacility%3D4%3B&rsf="],"selectors":[{"id":"hotel-link","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".js-sr-hotel-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.paging-next","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hotel-link"],"selector":".hp__hotel-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

If I try to use Element Click, it opens all the hotels correctly, but no information is scraped, I only receive null. Do I need a delay or some other method?

Btw, the hotel name is just a test data to scrape, I know I could scrape that from the results page only. I intend to gather more data from the individual pages, that is not available on the search results.

I resolved this issue by some trial and error. I thought because the normal behaviour on booking.com, is that a new tab is opened per hotel link from search results. So I tried a lot with PopupLink and then the Element Click selectors, and in the end discovered I could use the regular Link selector. Problem solved.

Ya I have scraped booking.com before, and the hotel links are just standard <a href> links. So are the pagination links.