Popup Page Text Scraping

I want to scrape this URL so I can get table data quickly. But I couldn't get text data on the popup screen. Even if I got data from the popup page, it didn't fit in the same row as the table.

Url: https://tez.yok.gov.tr/UlusalTezMerkezi/tezSorguSonucYeni.jsp
Process

Popup scraping

Sitemap:
{"_id":"yoktez","startUrl":["https://tez.yok.gov.tr/UlusalTezMerkezi/tezSorguSonucYeni.jsp"],"selectors":[{"id":"pages_iteration","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".pagination li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"table_all_data","parentSelectors":["pages_iteration"],"type":"SelectorTable","delay":0,"multiple":true,"selector":"table.watable","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.sort","columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"No","name":"Sira_No"},{"extract":true,"header":"Tez No","name":"Tez No"},{"extract":true,"header":"Yazar","name":"Yazar"},{"extract":true,"header":"Yıl","name":"Yıl"},{"extract":true,"header":"Tez Adı (Orijinal/Çeviri)","name":"Tez Adı (Orijinal/Çeviri)"},{"extract":true,"header":"Tez Türü","name":"Tez Türü"},{"extract":true,"header":"Konu","name":"Konu"}]},{"id":"poppup","parentSelectors":["pages_iteration"],"type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"text","parentSelectors":["poppup"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".renkp td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}

@eabanoz Hi, the URL you provided appears to be empty. Can you double-check whether this is the correct page?

Dear @ViestursWS ,
It is a search page, so it comes as an empty page. You can follow this process to reach a similar page.

1. Change language setting (On the top left corner)
  2. Clic research - advance search button
  3. Enter "kurumsal iletişim" as term
  4. 81 records found
  5. Each red numbers under Thesis No column are a popup link
  6. I need to get Thesis Details info

@eabanoz It appears that the most viable way to do that will require using an 'Element click' selector instead, however, you will have to copy this data from 'Data preview', otherwise it is not possible to fill all of the necessary input fields.

Example:

{"_id":"yoktez","startUrl":["https://tez.yok.gov.tr/UlusalTezMerkezi/tezSorguSonucYeni.jsp"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"li.active + li:not(.disabled) a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":600,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"pages_iteration","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"td:nth-of-type(2) span","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":500,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"poppup","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pages_iteration"],"selector":"div.ui-dialog","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"text","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["poppup"],"regex":"","selector":".renkp td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@ViestursWS , I try to implement your solution but I couldn't do it. Could you provide screen shots for the popup and text parts?
Thanks